Project Consultant - Metallurgy and Material Sciences/Engineering:
- This position required minimum of M.S. degree in metallurgy and material sciences/engineering with 5-plus years of practical experience (1-2 years in R&D/academic setting with published work will be considered).
- Will be a consulting member of R&D centre at a highly respected international client for a confidential project, possibly lasting 2-3 years with possibility of extension.
- Must have working-level english or French proficiency as they are the common languages used among team members.
- May work independently/remotely with occasional travel, as required.
- Competitive salary and industry-leading compensation package will be offered to the right candidate.
If interested, please submit your CV that includes a recent colour photo and at least one telephone and one email contact information, noting the contract reference number in the Subject line.
NOTE: We require high degree of professionalism and discretion from all successful applicants, as each of our client relationships are built on proven track record and utmost confidentiality. Each candidate will undergo personal interview(s), thorough review of educational and professional background, and client-based assessment prior to any offers.