ShopDev is a full-service technology and design company specializing in software & product development and technology acceleration.
We have 150+ employees working with enterprise clients and growth stage startups globally. We strategize, design, and build best-in-class digital products, transform teams, and co-create disruptive business models.
We work as technology innovation partners with our clients, helping them adapt and thrive in the digital era.
About The Role:
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Java Developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
The Back-end Java Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as a Backend Java Developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience.
You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry development and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
Job Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Fluency or understanding of language & Frameworks (Java & Spring) is required.
- Very strong Java backend development experience in Microservices and Spring Boot
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Willingness to sit at a desk for extended periods.
Why join ShopDev?
- When you start at ShopDev, you’ll get exposure to countless opportunities within the organization, and get to work on extremely exciting projects in an international setting.
- Work in an entrepreneurial setting that supports openness to innovative ideas.
- Work with highly intelligent and driven team members who display a high degree of initiative, motivation and flexibility.
- We offer a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits, health and insurance coverage, generous paid holidays, and life & work balance.