A leading edible oil manufacturer located at the Port Qasim area is looking for an Energy Engineer, to look after the design and implementation of the energy efficiency program for the company. The ideal candidate would possess the ability to define, quantify, track and drive achievement of program goals, which include electric and thermal energy savings goals and additional performance metrics. He/she would possess a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 2-year experience in energy efficiency assessment. The skillset will include:
· Project planning and management.
· Understanding electrical and thermal energy use.
· Familiarity with automation and communication equipment and tools.
· Experience in HVAC would be a plus.
· Degree in Energy Management would be a plus.