Primary Job Functions:
- Graphics designer plan design and create out of the box ideas for different sorts of creatives in various forms for the purpose of communication by using different tools of Adobe Suite.
- He/she will be responsible for overall Designing, Facebook Creatives, Brochures; Effective Information, Education and Communication Material, Newsletter, and the Website of Organization.
- He /she must possess strong skills in Photography and making short videos.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Graphics designers combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed pages.
- A graphic designer may use a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
- He/she must possess strong expertise in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Premier.
- He/she will be responsible for performing the following duties but not limited to:
Have expertise in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Premier.
- Having strong knowledge of Layout Principles and Design Concepts to design Promotional Materials.
- Able to design Facebook Creatives and update it on the Facebook page and website on the day to day basis.
- Can Illustrate the material for Effective Information, Education, and Communication Material.
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of time.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches.
- Make short videos by using different pictures and video clips
- Make videos of Success Stories
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Mark up, paste and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using a computer.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Perform any other official task assigned by the Senior Management.