We are looking to fill a Software Engineer positions
Candidate must have a 4 years Bachelor's degree, from a reputable local or foreign university .
- 4-year Computer Science / Engineering degree from a reputable local or foreign university .
- 1 to 3 years of software development experience on the Java platform and related technologies
- Version Control knowledge (preferred CVS / SubVersion)
- Working experience of open source bug tracking tools.(mantis, Bugzilla)
- Ability to deliver quality work under stress on time.
- Flexible to work in different shifts.
- Experience in gathering and analyzing software requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Open source development tools and projects.
- Problem solving skills
- Preferred in Standard (J2SE) and Enterprise (J2EE) Java Development including
- JDBC, IO and data structures
- Java Servlets, Java Server Pages, Struts, and Java Server Faces
- XML, Enterprise Java Beans, SOA, Web Services, SOAP, AXIS, SAAJ
- Analysis, design, coding and unit testing of scalable, distributed applications in Windows and UNIX environments using in Object - Oriented paradigm using UML Notion.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL
- Strong knowledge of application servers such as Jakarta Tomcat, JBOSS.
- Hands on experience using Design Patterns.
- Experienced in extreme Programming and Agile methodology tools like ant, maven, J-unit,etc.
- Ability to articulate design/technical concepts to a variety of audiences including Software engineers, clients and management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong English Language Skills
- Strong Business Analysis skills
- Prior ERP, CRM software development experience.
- Hospitality industry domain knowledge is a plus.