We are looking to employ a dedicated and experienced site supervisor to oversee construction projects and supervise the construction team. The site supervisor's responsibilities include ordering building supplies, scheduling equipment maintenance as needed, and training new construction employees. You should also be able to perform first aid in emergencies.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Inspecting construction sites regularly to identify and eliminate potential safety hazards.
- Supervising and instructing the construction team as well as subcontractors.
- Educating site workers on construction safety regulations and accident protocol.
- Enforcing site safety rules to minimize work-related accidents and injuries.
- Handling site accidents in accordance with established accident protocol.
- Maintaining an accurate record of construction employee attendance, evaluating the performance of construction employees and instituting disciplinary measures as needed.
- Analyzing drawings, designs and drafts to ensure that construction projects meet design, safety, and budget specifications.
- Recommending changes to construction operations or procedures to increase efficiency.