Signup Solution is searching for an experienced and an outstanding full-time office-based SEO and Digital Marketing Executive in Rawalpindi. This role will be to manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Analytics and Digital Marketing functions of the company websites, PPC and Social Media Pages. Due to exciting growth, we are looking for a Digital Marketing and SEO Executive to join our talented team at our Head Office. Reporting into our Search Marketing and Content Manager you will mainly focus on working across all things SEO to help optimize the entire website, with the aim of increasing organize search traffic and revenue. Salary can be offered up to Rs. 80,000/- subject to the competences of the candidate.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Optimizing landing and product pages on a weekly basis (for organic search and google shopping).
• Creating content to help grow our blog; idea generation and assistance on social media, as well as working on PPC to ensure SEO and PPC are in sync.
• Work towards a content strategy to help develop the Funky pigeon blog, aiming to increase branding, traffic, revenue and improve SEO rankings.
• Update, improve and optimize website content, including landing pages and category pages.
• Identify trends and assist with conducting keyword research, competitor analysis, and overall reporting, recommending new pages and product ranges.
• Use tools such as Google Search Console and Analytics for various tasks, as well as a range of SEO tools to report on traffic, rankings, etc.
• Learn and understand the site structure, categories, and back-end, working with the internal merchandising team to ensure best practices are followed.
• Help with SEO development work and technical SEO.
• Link building, outreach and other off page PR and SEO campaigns to build quality and relevant links, creating valuable partnerships and contacts.
• PR initiatives, working with bloggers and news sites to promote products and gain coverage wherever possible.
• Keeping up -to- date with SEO and marketing trends.
• Proofreading and testing web pages.
• Covering and stepping up in absence of line manager.
• Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
• Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
• Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
• Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
• Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
• Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
• Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
• Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
• 5 years’ experience in an SEO / Digital Marketing Executive role.
• Experience of technical, on-page and off-page SEO.
• Experience with website analysis using Google Analytics.
• Knowledge of keyword tools including Google Keyword Tool.
• Experience working with Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
• An up to date, working knowledge of current SEO trends and algorithm updates.
• Google Analytics Certified
• Google AdWords Certified
• Knowledge of CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) and UX (User Experience)
• Affiliate marketing experience
Who are we looking for? You will ideally be someone with good experience in digital marketing with an emphasis on all aspects of SEO. You will be an experienced in writing content and have previously worked using CMs, SEO tools, Search Console, Google Analytics and MS Office. If you have experience in PPC, content marketing and social media this will prove advantageous. We want someone who is proactive and eager to help drive the business forward in an increasingly challenging market. You will be genuinely interested in digital and forward thinking- helping the team to come up with ideas and strategies to increase traffic. You will possess excellent communication skills and be numerical with the ability to provide insight into high-level data to influence future business decisions.