Position: Research Analysts (long term position)
About the company
The company is a fast-growing knowledge research firm headquartered in London with teams globally across the Americas, Eastern Europe, Turkey Middle East, and Asia. Our clients include many of the largest Tier 1 global investment banks, private equity funds, hedge funds, corporates, and consultancies. They are leading decision-makers at these firms, and turn to The company where they don’t have the knowledge or information to move forward on strategic and investment decisions. We bring commercial acumen, and a whatever-it-takes approach to every project to truly understand our clients’ questions and find the precise in-industry senior Experts who can offer them valuable insights. These Experts are often current or previous, leading C-suite level Executives in multinational firms. Through the introductions we make between our clients and in-industry Experts, our clients make connections that facilitate invaluable insights and assist them in moving forward with key decision-makers and deals.
• Working hours are 9-10 per day, in Asian time zone, European time zone, or American time zone (there is some flexibility on this)
• Role is 100% remote
• Candidate needs to have working internet and computer
• This is a fast-paced, communication-intense role with a clear focus on effectiveness and revenue generation.
• You will need to learn quickly and be prepared for early responsibility.
• The role is to proactively source, engage and qualify top industry experts in line with your client’s specific knowledge requirements.
This is done by reaching out to individuals on LinkedIn, phone, and email.
• Relevant experts that you source are then connected with clients
• It is required to attend team meetings daily
• It is expected to speak with a high number of individuals per day on the phone to meet individual and company targets.
Compensation and Progression
• The role is compensated with a base and uncapped commission paid monthly.
• The company is a fantastic place to learn the type of knowledge needed by a sophisticated client base for major decision making. You will also develop the project management, communication, and negotiation skills required to be an accomplished business professional
• Salary rate will be discussed during the interview
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business
• 0-10 years of working experience
• Some sales or recruitment experience required
• Willingness to meet a quota of calls to experts per hour
• High attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
• Ability to work written and spoken completely in the English language with a high level
• Entry Level candidates are welcome to apply