Silverow are looking for an experienced and dynamic sales professional, who can deliver measurable success. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, can work well within a cooperative and friendly team as well as being able to work on their own initiative. The primary focus of the role is to work with the Sales & Marketing team to develop and deliver a healthy lead generation program, driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline. There will be opportunity to learn to deliver these opportunities through the sales cycle to successful closure. The successful candidate must firstly be able to show a proven track record of increasing sales revenues and meeting or exceeding personal targets. Secondly, show they have the initiative to impact positive change to add value to our business. This position will be based at Silverow office in Rawalpindi, working from our London office as required, with potential, we expand into international markets. There is significant opportunity for career progression at Silverow. Key Responsibilities:
- Lead Management.
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities.
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities.
- Provide engaging and articulate information about Silverow value proposition to potential customers.
- Maintain well organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in Silverow CRM system.
- Demonstrates ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship.
- Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator optimization.
- Product Knowledge.
- Develop a strong knowledge of Silverow products and services in order to facilitate the sales process.
- Understand how the benefits of Silverow products and services can meet customer’s needs in various business verticals.
- Proven experience in prospecting and lead generation.
- Experience of B-to-B sales, preferably in enterprise software solutions or in the cloud space or IT sector and has the ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proficient in managing the sales pipeline using CRM systems.
- Has highly developed all round interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude.
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.