Salary Info: Basic (marked-based)+ Commission (Depend on expertise and experience)
Experience: 1 – 4 years in business development, Fresher with excellent communication skills can apply
Qualification: BBA/MBA specialization (Majors in Marketing or Sales)
Company Profile: www.navson.com
Navson is a highly ambitious and successful, UK-based, FMCG company, which has gone from strength to strength, since its inception in 2002.
Navson has an impressive growth record and future plans, so we are looking for someone who could contribute at the highest level and become a vital member of the team based in Rawalpindi.
• Researching for UK B2B prospects
• Generating 70/80 call schedules a day
• Communicating and following up to prospect companies on email and call
• Maintaining a database of possible meetings for UK colleagues
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Generating sales by calling potential customers & prospecting for new business for the UK based fields sales team to attend
• Sourcing leads and maintaining the existing database
• Reporting directly to Sales Manager
• Full responsibility and realization of KPIs
• Must have an excellent command of English
• A friendly and outgoing individual who genuinely enjoys dealing with people
• Someone with a strong background in sales
• Excellent written and communication skills are essential
• The person must come across as an articulate, creditable, and presentable
• An extremely positive and proactive approach to work with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively via telephone and written correspondence
• Generate, identify, and qualify new business prospects
Development of Accounting Software