(MUST HAVE STRONG ENGLISH COMMUNICATION SKILLS)
Sr. Business Systems Analyst to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. We are currently building a team to support:
Needs Discovery (30%)
- Articulates the business impact of business problems; identifies measurable business value to ensure business strategies and objectives are realized.
- Understands business problems and contributes to the translation of business needs into capabilities.
- Uncovers needs that business partners and end users would not be able to articulate on their own.
- Manages through ambiguity and resolves conflicts, issues, and risks to remove barriers within the project and team, while continuing momentum.
Solutions Management (30%):
- Works with project teams to create and communicate solution vision and prioritizes competing business demands to ensure delivery of business value. Iterates prototypes; co-designs and tests processes of high-value solutions with business and technology partners. Understands technological constraints.
- Clarifies the business rationale of a solution concept and recommends alternative solutions to a business need.
- Identifies solution interdependencies and assesses the risk of various solution options, including alternative options.
- Contributes to solution options and supports business partner decision-making to minimize the amount of project investment divergence from target outcomes. Partners with project teams to identify opportunities for creating reusable enterprise artifacts. Communicates the value of new technologies and the tradeoffs between various solution options to meet business strategies and objectives.
- Works with project teams to understand the tradeoffs to achieving their targeted business outcomes.
- Adjusts expectations, in accordance with changes in scope, and navigates conflict between multiple business/technical partners.
- Consults with business/technical partners to streamline work processes and maximize efficiencies to achieve business strategies and objectives.
- Optimizes prioritization of business needs by influencing business and technology partners' decisions to support iterative business value delivery.
Communications & Change Management (20%):
- Communicates effectively and identifies change plans across multiple areas to support project and organizational change objectives.
- Works with project teams to identify an accurate view of challenges (and ways to mitigate them) to end-user buy-in.
- Contributes to communities of practices and project community forums.
- Leverages enterprise- or industry-specific best practices or lessons learned that impact the organization.
- 8 years related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge and experience in own discipline and broadens capabilities. Build knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Perform a range of assignments related to discipline
- Use prescribed guidelines or policies in analyzing situations.
- The BA will receive a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Analysis – Data and Business Process Analysis.
- Business Software – Microsoft Office.
- Project Management Tool – Confluence.
- Project Management Tool – Jira.
- Testing – Application and User Testing.