Simplus Innovation is a rapidly scaling analytics software company. We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to provide enterprise-quality software products to our customers. You will be involved in designing and integrating software test suites, validating the technical scope and developing the release management process for solution.
- Develop and execute test suites (Integration, E2E, Regression, etc...)
- Identify feature requirements from solution design.
- Develop a testing methodology for feature requirements.
- Collaborate with product owners to quickly define scope requirements for testing.
- Develop Integrated and end-to-end tests.
- Identify and track bugs with a good technical explanation.
- Develop testing plans and dates for version releases.
- Document release notes for customers.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports on quality and code coverage.
- Proven work experience as a Software Quality Engineer.
- Experience with End-to-End testing on node.js applications using tools such as Cypress.io
- Experience with Code Coverage reporting using tools such as Istanbul.
- Experience with NoSQL databases.
- Experience with micro-services and Restful application designs.
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Experience in supporting Software Development Life Cycle process.
Education and Experience:
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field.
- Strong experience in software QA including test case and test plan creation, test execution, bug reporting, and tracking
- Experience in manual testing execution and test case documentation
- Experience designing and updating test campaigns based on formal/informal requirements
- Team player, methodical, self-starter, process-driven and results-oriented.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Software Testing and Quality Assurance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent working environment, Opportunity to grow and learn.