1) Generating leads and scheduling face-to-face meetings with potential and existing customers.
2) Traveling to potential and existing customers’ homes or places of business to present company products and convince customers to make purchases.
3) Attending industry events to network and build relationships with potential customers.
4)Negotiating pricing and other terms of sale with suppliers and vendors.
5) Filling out necessary paperwork and obtaining customers’ signatures to finalize each sale.
6) Investigating and resolving customer complaints in a timely manner.
7) Providing exceptional after-sales service to customers by contacting them to inquire into whether they are satisfied with company products.
8) Monitoring industry competition by researching competitors’ products, pricing, and product success.