We are seeking applications for the position of Information Security interns. Interested candidates meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply online:
· Develops and implements the IS Policy for the company and ensures a systematic and disciplined approach to the management and control of the processes by driving the independent and objective execution of IS operations
· Lead the implementation of the IS plan, policy and processes.
· Review and assess the nature and adequacy of IT processes and controls, in line with internationally accepted standards
· Perform risk assessments/vulnerability assessments for application systems and other information technology reviews
· Identifies causes or contributing factors to problems and investigates, analyzes and test possible solutions or options for improvement
· Train branch and HO staff on IS Policy and procedures
· Undertake relationship management with key counterparts and stakeholders both within and outside the Organization.
Qualification: MCS/MIT or any other equivalent related degree from an HEC recognized institution (Completed/in last semesters).
Experience: Atleast having certification CSCU (Certified Securie computer user)
Job Location: Lahore