A leading US-based Multinational Company has multiple openings for its new innovation center in Islamabad. We are looking for Enthusiastic & Passionate individuals to reshape the future of medical diagnostics with cutting edge AI technology.
1. Design and review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
2. Able to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
3. Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
4. Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
5. Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders.
6. Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
7. Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
8. Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
9. Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
10. Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
11. Project Budgeting and forecasting
12. Project Planning and monitoring
13. Able to work in Flexible timings.
14. Eligible to visit USA & Middle East.
Qualification: MS/BS/BSc in Computer Sciences/ Software Engineering/ Computer Engineering from a reputable institute. ISTQB certification is a plus.
Experience: 02-03 years of experience in Similar Role