A leading US-based Multinational Company is hiring for its new innovation center in Islamabad. We are looking for Enthusiastic & Passionate individuals to reshape the future of medical diagnostics with cutting edge AI, Blockchain & Big data technology.
Scope of the Job:
Business analyst is responsible for discovering, synthesizing, analyzing information and producing any requirements or design options from a variety of sources within an enterprise, including tools, processes, documentation, and stakeholders.
The business analyst is responsible for eliciting the actual needs of stakeholders - which frequently involves investigating and clarifying their expressed desires-in order to determine underlying issues and causes.
Planning Approach: Both predictive (Waterfall) and Adaptive (Agile).
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- CCBA, CBAP is preferred.
- IIBA-AAC is preferred.
- Experience and understanding of Medical technologies or certain knowledge level is preferred.
- Hands on experience with software development frameworks and documentation.
- Solid knowledge of business analysis practices, activities and tasks under both predictive (Waterfall) and Adaptive (Agile).
- Solid knowledge of business information systems design concepts.
- Working knowledge of business software applications.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- A good problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent Command on English (reading, writing, speaking, listening).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage all products backlog.
- Work with the team to elicit, gather and document requirements for either Agile or Waterfall initiatives.
- Experience with Agile methodology, writing user stories, acceptance criteria, managing scrum calls, prioritizing backlog, etc.
- Participate in planning and monitoring of all products sprints and releases including UAT, Demos and training with stakeholders and end-users.
- Participate in all feedback and follow up activities with stakeholders. Train users on the new operation systems and provide support