Position: Business Development Manager
This role is for a self-motivated leader and strong manager who will lead business development and strategic partnership activities for the company. Ideal candidate will be competitive, persistent and creative, with a proven success in new business development in the technology and software industry, with focus on medical imaging and AI. This position will work closely with technology and software engineering teams to develop and execute on business plans to achieve and exceed growth targets in revenue and profitability.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, business, marketing or related field from a reputable university.
- Min. 08 years of demonstrable experience in Business development, Management, Marketing and Sales.
- Strong experience in taking brand new products into market and making them successful through strategic business development, partnerships and sales execution plans.
- Can-do and fearless attitude along with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong communication skills, technical aptitude and IT fluency.
- Ability to flourish with minimal supervision, be proactive and handle uncertainty
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in managing a team is a plus
- Experience in the Healthcare industry is a plus.
- Experience in AI, ML and other advanced technology areas is a plus
- Experience in delivering against quarterly and yearly quota and other financial targets as strong plus
- Drive new business and strategic sales opportunities for technology products being developed, prototyped or launched
- Aggressively explore new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of penetrating the existing markets.
- Develop a sustainable growth strategy and execute for expanding the company’s market share and product portfolio., with aggressive revenue and profitability targets
- Develop a thorough understanding of the products or services, underlying technologies and related market trends to have meaningful discussions internally and externally with minimal support from other stakeholder teams.
- Develop product pricing, placement and promotion strategies
- Develop branding strategy and marketing plans for each product line and execute.
- Develop lead generation plans and aggressively excel through multiple steps, including attending key conferences, meetings, and industry events to network.
- Program manage deliverables against customer and partner commitments by coordinating between all relevant internal departments and by aligning market needs with company’s product offerings.
- Respond to and win against RFPs and tenders.
- Negotiate contracts, pricing and other business parameters.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to government rules and guidelines, and company’s internal standards.
- Develop goals for the business development team and manage progress, as applicable.
- Report on business development activities and related successes against target metrics on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, as decided by company management.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the technical products or services and offer advice
- Explore new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of penetrating the existing markets.
- Develop a sustainable growth strategy for expanding the company’s market share and its product portfolio.
- Develop product’s pricing, placement and promotion strategies
- Develop a branding strategy for each product line.
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Attend relevant conferences, meetings, and industry events to network.
- Secure business deals by coordinating amongst all departments and by aligning clients’ needs with company’s product offerings.
- Respond to RFPs and tenders.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Developing and negotiating contracts.