A leading US-based Multinational Company has multiple openings for its new innovation center in Islamabad. We are looking for Enthusiastic & Passionate individuals to reshape the future of medical diagnostics with cutting edge AI technology.
1. Enter patient demographics into the software (SSN, address, phone no.) and review the data that CRM has entered (patient name and DOB).
2. Check the facility name and attending physician and add the corresponding MDs.
3. Enter The Specimen Data (1. Collection and Sent Dates, Requisition Number, Specimen Number, Body Site, Clinical History, Received and Returned Materials).
4. Add the ICD-10 code for each disease.
5. Add the CPT code for each test.
6. Do data entry for Cyto and molecular.
7. Generate reports for all tests (format) and upload them to the system.
8. Attach/email reports for the clients that do not want to receive fax.
9. Eligible to visit USA & Middle East.
1. Review and enhance the Transcription work to make sure that the work quality follows the company’s procedures and meets the clients’ expectations.
2. Work on enhancing the current work methods by creating templates to the team members to facilitate their work.
3. Work closely with IT team to give them the requirements and the specifications in order to automate the manual tasks that the Transcription team does.
4. Test the features after developing it and give feedback on it.
5. Train new Transcriptionists.
6. Able to work in Evening/Night shifts.
Qualification: Minimum graduation/BS from a reputable institute
Experience: 01-02 years of experience in Similar Role