A leading US-based Multinational Company has multiple openings for its new innovation center in Islamabad. We are looking for Enthusiastic & Passionate individuals to reshape the future of medical diagnostics with cutting edge AI technology.
1. Proven experience with Enterprise Level Java Web Application Tools such as J2EE, EJB3, Servlet, JSP, JSF and PrimeFaces.
2. Knowledge of Java ORM frameworks – Hibernate (JPA).
4. Familiar with relational and non-relational DBMS.
5. Hands on with an Application server like TomCat or WildFly (JBoss).
6. Experience with Devops tools such as Git, Maven, Jenkins and Docker will be a huge plus.
1. Develop hotfixes for an existing Java Web Application.
2. Take initiative where necessary to improve code quality, performance and add features to the system.
3. Respond to support tickets according to the SLA.
4. Understand and follow CICD paradigm.
5. Develop Java Web Applications.
6. Help in support and maintenance of web applications.
7. Willing and able to work in rotating shift schedule job.
Qualification: Minimum graduation/BS/BE in CS/SE/CE/EE from a reputable institute
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
An increased demand for innovation in medical information management has created new opportunities for siParadigm to deliver market solutions. Its new innovation center in Islamabad, Pakistan is working to reshape the future of medical diagnostics with cutting edge AI, Blockchain & Big Data technolo ...Read More