A leading US-based Multinational Company is hiring for its new innovation center in Islamabad. We are looking for Enthusiastic & Passionate individuals to reshape the future of medical diagnostics with cutting edge AI, Blockchain & Big data technology.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing using Selenium or Cucumber or DevTest is a must.
- Hand-on experience in test driven development and writing repeatable and maintainable automated test suits for enterprise applications is highly desired.
- Hands-on experience with automated backend testing frameworks like Junit & Mockito is desired.
- Experience in communicating technical aspects with clients having technical and non-technical background.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle, methodologies and best practices.
- Experience in managing a team of QA Engineers and keeping them motivated.
- ISTQB or any relevant certification is a plus.
- Design and review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Oversee quality review of various applications in parallel.
- Oversee implementation and execution of functional, regression, acceptance and unit testing.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services, prioritizing, planning and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Interact with key stakeholders to analyse business needs, outlining problems, opportunities and best solutions for the business.
- Define and implement testing standards and strategies.
- Develop and execute comprehensive and well-structured automated test cases for applications using tools like Selenium, JUnit, Mockito
- Perform Load and performance testing using tools like Jmeter.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect and feature counts.
- Lead and Mentor QA Team members.
- Able to work in Flexible timings.
Education: MS/BS/BSc in Computer Sciences/ Software Engineering/ Computer Engineering from a reputable institute.
Experience: 8 years or above overall experience in QA in which 3 to 4 years of experience in a QA lead role.