A leading US-based Multinational Company is looking for Enthusiastic & Passionate individuals to reshape the future of medical diagnostics with cutting edge AI, Big Data and Block chain technologies.
Required Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or relevant field
- Project Management education or certifications preferred
- Minimum six years management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers.
- Experience with Java technology stack and frameworks, Cloud Computing experience such as in AWS or MS Azure is preferred.
- Experience with Cloud Native Platforms including Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker Enterprise, or Cloud Foundry, AWS cloud is a plus.
- Practical experience of managing the devops teams to ensure that the different teams involved work together on common objectives towards quality and velocity of software delivery.
- Excellent troubleshooting and technical team management skills.
- Proven experience of delivering projects within both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a wide variety of individuals, in a highly collaborative, complex and changing environment
- Self-motivated individual who possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Engage with customers and business stakeholders to understand project scope and requirements.
- Prioritize project requirements in accordance with business value and technical feasibility.
- Transform business requirements into solution specifications and create their acceptance criteria.
- Develop comprehensive project management plans to effectively manage the delivery of projects from inception till closure.
- Recommend appropriate project delivery methodology i.e. waterfall or agile that is best suited for project interests.
- Create project tasks and assign to the project resources consisting of software developers and testers.
- Evaluate solutions implemented by software developers to ensure adherence to customer requirements and company standards.
- Ensure the acceptance criteria of all implemented solutions is met.
- Monitor project progress continuously to ensure it is delivered on time and within budget.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Manage and monitor application deployments on cloud as well as on-premise servers.
- Demonstrate products to customers and solicit feedback.
- Engage with end users frequently to incorporate any new change requests or resolve any product issues.