Are you looking to join a multi-cultural team that values team spirit and ownership?
Are you an IT professional with a strong experience in Temenos T24 core banking system, a broad knowledge of Private and Retail Banking domains and a solid background in software development?
Then our development team is the right place for you! We are looking for an experienced T24 Developer, specialized in T24 to help improve our IT solutions to support our growing Private & Corporate Banking businesses. Good people skills combined with required technical knowledge will help you succeed in this position. Knowing retail banking products will still be helpful.
Our client is a leading European Bank, specializing in private and corporate banking. They offer sophisticated bespoke solutions to address clients’ needs today and help them build tomorrow.
Nvision Group employs around 3500 people from 11 different countries and we are organized in multiple business divisions. Our shared values serve as the foundation for how we behave and do business: innovation, diversity, team collaboration and ownership.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Take responsibility for software development from technical design to delivery
• Collaborate with the business analysts and QA team.
• Perform coding, code review and unit testing
• Contribute to the maintenance of the product
• Collaborate with team members to find best solutions for complex technical issues
Essential Skills and Qualifications
• Professional experience in development of Temenos T24/Core Banking for financial and banking institutions with a minimum of six years;
• Deep knowledge of TAFC/jBASE, InfoBasic (jBC), jQL, OFS, jAgent;
• Experience in T24 template programming, T24 customization (VERSION, ENQUIRY, online services), COB;
• Deep understanding of the following T24 modules: System Core tables, Funds Transfer, Money Market, Forex, Securities, Derivatives, Swaps etc.;
• Excellent algorithmic skills and problem solving capabilities;
• Understanding of modern software development concepts like Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
• Knowledge of C-like programming languages or Python would be a plus.
• Ability to work independently on tasks.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
What we offer
• Opportunity to join a dynamic, collaborative and high-performing team;
• Be part of a supportive and stimulating international environment;
• Challenges in a fast growing Bank;
• Competitive salary and excellent benefits (complementary health insurance, pension plan, lunch vouchers, etc.).