We are looking for an ASO Expert to join our core team in Lahore, Pakistan.
- Writing content and store listing descriptions for our games on the Google Play Store & iTunes App Store.
- Analyzing the games’ performance on both stores.
- Managing games’ reviews and feedback on both stores.
- Handling paid advertisement campaigns for games on both stores.
- Searching and utilizing trending keywords.
- Managing games marketing through the web, social media, and blogging.
- Developing and updating the company’s App Store Optimization strategy and guidelines.
- Suggesting future strategy for upcoming games based on sound research on both stores’ trends.
- 2-5 years of experience in the gaming industry as an ASO.
- Established experience in using several ASO tools, e.g., App Annie, App Radar, or similar.
- Excellent knowledge of both stores’ policies and trends.
- A solid understanding of the mobile games market.
- Excellent skills in google analytics, stores’ analytics, and games marketing on social media.
- Excellent written (English) and verbal communication skills.
- A remarkable ability of keyword searching on both stores.
We would love you to have:
- Vast knowledge of marketing on social media and targeting the appropriate audience for related games.
- Proficiency in English writing skills and translating tools.
- Enjoy working in small teams and on multiple projects
- Good communication skills.
- Passion for games with hands-on experience playing mobile games.
What We Offer:
- Bonuses based on good productivity. Specifically, financial rewards on the increment of per million downloads per game.
- Titles of “Employee of the Month” and “Employee of the Year” with hearty rewards.
- Paid sick leaves.
What we Value:
- We value equality, fairness, and tolerance.
- Your voice makes the difference irrespective of your designation and experience.
- As a team member, you will be allowed to express your ideas freely.
- We believe in a flat hierarchy and the importance of every team member.
Salary Range: 50,000PKR – 75,000PKR
Based on the candidates’ experience and interview performance, compensation package can be negotiated.