Our company requires the services of an Android/iOS Application Developer who will be responsible for the development, testing, and implementation of innovative customer-facing mobile applications for Android devices.
- Project and build innovative applications for the platform of Android/iOS
- Develop and implement mobile application solutions for Android/iOS devices
- Work with cross-functional teams to outline and design new features
- Participates and contributes to all stages of building new digital products, including programming, code review, unit testing, defect correction, and deployment planning
- Work in a responsive development environment
- Monitor and support the production as needed
- Provides expertise on current standards of mobile and cutting-edge technologies and structures
- Partners closely with non-technical staff to explain user requirements
- Provides estimates for the work plan
- Assists in creating well-documented technical designs
- Give timely recommendations on best practices for mobile UI design for the Android platform.
- Android Studio
- Google development standards
- Profile provisioning and key management (such as push notifications, mapping etc.)
- Phone features such as the accelerometer, camera, GPS and experience integrating with these functions.
- Databases: SQLite, MySql
- Frameworks: MVC
- Tools: Eclipse
- Test Driven Development