MANAGER – AUDIT & ASSURANCE REQUIRED
A QCR rated Chartered Accountant firm with a history and professional practice of over thirty five years in audit, accounting, tax, corporate and consultancy profession, having sound expertise along with a strong local knowledge base and a professional team to deliver is looking for Manager (Audit) for its Lahore office’s Assurance Department. The firm is providing a comprehensive range of business services and continuously expanding its client base.
The manager will be expected to work with a group of other senior and junior professionals providing audit and assurance services with a view to adding value to their financial and operation performance of the firm’s clients.
More specifically, he or she will be involved in the professional services including but not limited to:
· Interaction with partner(s) for reviews, coordination and planning of assignments
· Working with the supervisor(s) and internal teams to ensure exceptional client service delivery.
· Audit execution, review, compilation and completion of other required procedures.
· Performance of other assurance services to our clients.
· Audit planning, client service plans and field work execution management.
· Assurance and other business development activities.
· Manage, develop and train engagement teams on audit engagement
· Strengthening existing client relationships
· Developing new business opportunities by participating in working on proposals.
· Communicate audit finding and results to client’s management.
· Actively participate in firm-wide initiatives, including CPD delivery and recruitment.
· Training, coaching and developing staff.
· Monitoring discipline and administrative issues.
CORE SKILL AND ESSENTIALS TO MEET JOB EXPECTATIONS
A CA finalist with post articles experience with a well reputed professional firm in a similar capacity, as well as:
· A minimum of 3.5 years’ articles experience in external audits in a Chartered Accountant firm.
· Willing to work long term and develop career in professional practice in the firm.
· Excellent analytical and technical experience with IFRS, IAS as well as Auditing Standards.
· Excellent leadership and business development skills and integrity within a professional environment.
· Ability to manage multiple engagements in a fast paced environment.
· Able to deliver top quality work under pressured deadlines and time constrains.
Only Lahore based candidates shall apply.
The successful candidates shall be entitled to an attractive market competitive remuneration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates without any personal bias or discrimination.
SKP Consulting, provides innovative solutions to the business problems. We believe in adding value to client organization and building mutually beneficial long-term business relations by delivering high quality service to your organization. As consultants, we have developed the traditional consultan ...Read More