We are searching for a qualified Digital marketing specialist for our client. You will lead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools.
Our client deals in Handbags, Shoes, Apparel, Watches, Jewelry, and Accessories from top designers like Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Hermes, Gucci, and Prada among many others.
Headquartered in Richardson, TX, we offer a rewarding work environment with growth opportunities while maintaining a small company, employee-focused atmosphere.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the planning, design, optimization maintenance, measurement and reporting of Dallas Designer Handbags website, ecommerce, social media, and demand generation programs to increase brand awareness and preference, generate qualified leads, improve customer service, increase ecommerce and offline sales, and deepen customer engagement across all lines of DDH business. You will provide influential leadership to our IT and Sales team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhering to Dallas Designer Handbags digital brand standards, manage and create content, optimize for SEO/SEM and manage analytics for all DDH digital-marketing related activities including dallasdesignerhandbags.com, social media sites, and digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage sales and marketing presence on different ecommerce channels.
- Lead the strategy, development, execution and optimization of paid digital efforts, including display advertising, mobile, SEM and SEO.
- Analyze and report on customer behavior insights to improve company performance
- Manage e-mail marketing programs, lists, imports, and permissions.
- Conduct landing page and e-mail campaign tests.
- Develop and write digital content and maintain content publishing editorial calendar
- Integrate online activities with off-line marketing communications plans to ensure plans provide optimal business support
- Identify opportunities for applying new technologies, digital products and services to online campaigns.
1. Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- Minimum 4 years of progressive digital marketing experience required, including ecommerce experience.
- Minimum 4 years of marketing communications project management experience.
2. Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proven track record of delivering multifaceted, digitally driven campaigns from strategy through execution and leveraging data to drive strategic direction and optimize marketing programs. Portfolio demonstrating work, analytics and metrics will be required as part of the interview process.
- Strong digital copywriting, design, content marketing, and verbal communication skills required.
- Exceptional project management skills. Ability to prioritize, multitask, focus, lead, influence and delegate.
- Must have proven ability to translate customer insights into successful digital marketing programs and a high degree of creativity to find new, compelling ways to reach and communicate to customers.
- 5+ years relevant experience in online marketing and ecommerce.
- Understanding of outbound/inbound marketing principles.
- Experience in website management/basic HTML/content management systems.
- Understanding of user-design, graphic design and interface principles and responsive and mobile design.
- Fluent in Google Analytics software.
- Ability to interpret and apply brand standards to online marketing initiatives.
- Strong ability to present digital marketing concepts and receive feedback.
- Strong attention to detail and meeting deadlines.
- Deep interest in keeping up with digital trends that can positively impact our business.
- Prior marketing communications or digital marketing experience in a name brand products like handbags and accessories.
- International experience.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management Systems and email management systems.
- B2B and B2C digital marketing experience.
Office Timings: Flexible
Note: Please DO NOT apply if you don't have the relevant experience.