- manage all Desktop & Laptop
- Installations of Windows & Basic Software's.
- Maintenance of Windows & Basic Software's.
- Troubleshoot basic software & hardware errors.
- Manage Printers.
- Manage Router & Switches.
- Assist on the deployment of network infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot basic network issues.
- To assist staff & give help if they have any query. Support regarding IT issues.
*Manage information technology and computer systems
*Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
*Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures
*Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems
*Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
*Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
Min 2 YEAR RELEVANT EXPERIENCE IS A MUST