We're looking for an SEO and Social Media Expert having hands on experience in the respective field. The correct person will be goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills. This role requires working closely with the concerned team to make sure that the goals of the company are achieved.
We deal in new, pre-owned, and vintage luxury goods. Our product lines include Handbags, Shoes, Apparel, Watches, Jewelry, and Accessories from top designers like Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Hermes, Gucci, and Prada among many others.
Key Management Areas of Responsibility:
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Communication with team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility (Search Engine Optimization):
- Perform keyword research in coordination with company business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of website and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes.
- Develop and implement link building campaigns.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility: (Social Media Marketing)
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Passion for SEO, Social media and overall internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven 3 to 5 years working experience in social media marketing, SEM and SEO
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources.
- Fluency in English
Office Timings: 07:00 pm to 3:30 am PKT
Note: Please DO NOT apply if you don't have the relevant experience.