Designation: Web Designer
Total Positions: 1
Job type: Full time
Skyscrapers Pvt. Ltd is looking for a Web Designer, with an eye for design and love of creativity. The position requires a blend of creative and technical disciplines. The candidate will be responsible for defining styles, layout and graphics.
· Forming Photoshop Website designs.
- Creating artistic infographics to present information on the website in a visually appealing manner.
- Creating Responsive Web Design (RWD) to facilitate quality viewing experiences across a wide range of browsers, tablets and mobile devices.
- Converting the PSDs to HTML.
- Indicating and receiving feedback about draft sites.
- Creating UI that is user-friendly, effective and appealing.
- Digital retouching and image editing.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Open communication with Supervisor and Team to discuss the requirements of the projects and progress.
- Advanced Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Experience with conducting user research, usability testing etc.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Knowledge of conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Understanding of UI and UX design.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Arts, Visual Arts (HEC recognized university).
Candidates with relevant certifications in web designing will be preferred.
- 1 year of related experience in a lead position focused on UI, UX and Web publishing.
- Portfolio of electronic or printed samples demonstrating experience is required.
Salary Package: 35k - 70k
Additional Benefits: Appreciation Bonuses, Double Compensation on public holidays, Referral Bonuses, Health Insurance.