Candidate will be required to work on small and large-scale iPhone Mobile Apps and their web-applications on every aspect of technical development, from requirement analysis, designing, development, testing through to deployment and implementation.
Getting an opportunity to work on Swift and Objective C applciations for both mobile and web.
- Work closely with paired Software Developer Test.
- Responsible for the design and development of iPhone and iPad apps.
- Life-cycle management of iPad/iPhone apps.
- Manage developer licenses and provisioning profiles in Apple Development Portal.
- Manage app releases on Apple App Store and Test Flight.
- Update Lead Developer regarding development progress of application features and bug fixes.
- Respond promptly to bug reports submitted by paired developer test.
- Provide recommendations to management concerning issues of programmer productivity and software development management.
- Delivering requirements in time under normal or tight schedules.
- Working directly with team-lead or as a team member.
- Demonstrated proficiency in all aspects of systems development life cycle.
- Ensure smooth running of applications, databases and other applications resources.
- Ensuring when required that all analysis, designs and code are properly documented.
- Provide end user technical support when required.
BENEFITS AND PERKS – Opportunity to work on Global Platform having footprints in various countries. – Opportunity to work with high energy, result oriented globally experienced team – Top of the line Health Benefit Plan and Employment Fund – High Performance Bonus Plans – Biannual evaluations, quarterly feedback and well defined career paths – Work life balance, leisure activities and annual adventure trips – Open and honest culture conducive to learning and experimentation – Be the best with us