Note: This position is based in Rawalpindi. Applicants must have a residence in Rawalpindi or be willing to permanently move to Rawalpindi/Islamabad.
This Job is for Professional ASP.NET Developers with Expertise in Leading a Team and getting working with deadlines
Smart Coders (SMC) Private Limited is a Multinational Software Company. We deal in all software products and services including Desktop Software Development, E commerce Development, Game Development, Mobile Development, Product Management, QA and Testing etc.
Technical Skills Required:
- At least 3 years of practical work experience developing applications utilizing .NET Technologies.
- Understanding of .NET Frameworks, Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC, Web API, WCF Web Services and ADO.NET.
- Expertise utilizing Microsoft Visual Studio (2015/2017)
- Experience of version control systems like TFS/VSS/SVN
- Good Database Design Skills, and ability to maintain old databases scripts and enhance databases performance, develop new database schemas, modifying and developing new stored-procedures.
- SOA implementation experience in C#
- Good understanding of Software Design Patterns
- Strong Object Oriented Design concepts
- Strong concepts and working experience of SQL Server. Expert of TSQL, Stored Procedures and Functions
- Knowledge of best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management and testing.
Additional Skills Required:
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skill in English is a must.
- Ability to design and resolve complex N-Tier application code/design issues
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and professionally
- Ability to independently make progress and deliver new content
- Ability to create application design and design documents, code implementations, unit integration and system testing, release/deployments, etc.
- Ability to translate business requirements to software/system specifications
- Able to rapidly adopt and willing to work on other development technologies
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Experience working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) and experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Aptitude to learn and understand new and emerging technologies.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
- Ability to develop large scale web/database applications
- Experience dealing with 3rd Party APIs and REST APIs preferred.