1. Extensive application development experience using Oracle Forms and Oracle Reports,Oracle JDeveloper, Oracle Workflow Builder,Web Services.
2. Working knowledge in Oracle E-Business Suite 11i, R12 E-Business Suite modules, Oracle ERP applications development with an emphasis on workflows, OAF and web services.
3. Experience in creation of database objects like tables, views, indexes, views, stored procedures & functions,triggers etc. using Oracle Database 10g or higher version.
4. Must have worked with client/server ERP applications.
5. Functionality testing and end-user training & support.
6. Transfer knowledge and information to other team members.
7. Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements.
8. Build, maintain and enhance all objects packages/functions/triggers in PL/SQL to support application process.
9. Ability to quickly diagnose the problem areas and come up with solutions and/or workarounds.
10. Communicate with technical partners and come up with solutions.
11. Exposure to performance tuning and SQL tuning of large database environments.
12. Ability to implement complex business logic and working in environment with a short development cycle.
13. Experience in forms migration from one version to other version.
Only candidates with more than 4 years of relevant experience will be shortlisted. Fresh candidates or candidates with less than 4 years of experience will not be entertained.
Smart IS has expertise in an array of technologies and industries. We can build, modify, and integrate your mission-critical applications to ensure reliable delivery of services you need to compete in todays marketplace. Our strong technical and functional consulting skills span industries, incorpor ...Read More