1. Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
2. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
3. Help maintain code quality and standards.
4. Write clean and reusable bits of code with high readability.
5. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
6. Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
7. Work along with web developers to design and maintain a robust API framework.
1. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
2. Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
3. Proficient with Swift 3+, Cocoa Touch Framework and XCode.
4. Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
5. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
6. Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
7. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
8. Familiarity with Cocoapods, 3rd party library integration and customization.
9. Experience with Auto-layout and programmatic layout building techniques.
10. Deep knowledge of design patterns.
11. Experience with MVVM pattern and clean architecture.
12. Familiarity with Rx framework and coordinator pattern.
13. Understanding of object oriented, functional and reactive programming.
14. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
15. Experience with performance and memory tuning tools.
16. Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
17. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
Smart Placement established Search Recruitment firm, dealing with Technology, Engineering, call center, Health Care, Construction and many others.