Experienced and multicultural team of developers, and very good working environment. The management has an extended experience in big firms such as MICROSOFT, thus they are putting in place great coding processes and practices.
Your responsibilities will be:
1. Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
2. Experienced in .NET framework 4.5 and higher, .NET Core, MVC5, web APIs, entity framework 6, CSS3, HTML5, SQL Server 2014,
3. At least 1 year of experience in creating application design and creating design documents
4. Strong Knowledge of AngularJS or ReactJS or Nodejs.
5. Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
6. Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
7. Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
8. Monitor debugging process results.
9. Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
10. Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
11. Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
12. Must have excellent English communication skills.
13. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Smart Placement established Search Recruitment firm, dealing with Technology, Engineering, call center, Health Care, Construction and many others.