- Interacting with American clients on a daily basis; should have an easy-to-understand accent and complete knowledge of American culture and mannerisms.
- Answering emails professionally and engaging with clients.
- Studying resources and learning quickly.
- Writing resumes, LinkedIn profile content, cover letters.
-Analyzing job listings from a variety of industries. (There is a 7-week training period to help you master this aspect of the job.)
We’re only accepting full-time workers;
working for any other companies or studying at university, even part-time, is a major violation of our contract. If you are currently in school, please apply anyway -- we will consider your application when you graduate.
- Your English has to be ABSOLUTELY flawless.
- You must be living in Pakistan.
- You must have your own laptop computer.
- You must live in a major city.
- Your internet connection must be at least 4MBPS.
- You must be able to take feedback constructively.
- You must commit to working with us for one year.
pSmall vendor firm/p