Work-from-home sales and customer service lead position.
First shift: 7 PM to 3 AM PKT; 8 hours/day, 40 hours/week, Monday 7 PM to Saturday 3 AM
Second shift: 2 AM to 10 AM PKT; 8 hours/day, 40 hours/week, Tuesday 2 AM to Saturday 10 AM
Third shift: 3 AM Saturday to 7 AM Saturday; 5 PM Saturday to 7 AM Sunday with one hour break; 5 PM Sunday to 7 AM Monday with one hour break; 32 hours/week with the option of doing additional hours during weekday shifts for a 1.5x higher hourly pay rate.
One-month internship and training period before you start your regular shift: 6 PM to 3 AM PKT with an hour break; 8 hours/day, 40 hours/week, Monday 6 PM to Saturday 3 AM.
You will be training directly under the business development manager during your shift.
Salary: 50,000 - 110,000 PKR/month:- Base salary during internship: 50,000 PKR/month
Base salary during shift: 60,000 PKR/month
Up to 85,000 PKR/month additional based on quota attainment, performance incentives, and conversion rates.
- Health insurance and provident fund with employer match after one year.
- Two months paid maternity/paternity leave; 10-30 paid leaves/year depending on seniority
- Very flat department hierarchy; lots of room to grow as well as move laterally.
- Interacting with American clients on a daily basis via email and social media.
- Updating client records.
- Studying resources and learning quickly.
- Submitting proposals.- Inbound sales calls.Must-Haves:- Ambition -
- you feel excited by the concept of generating and closing leads and adding to the bottom-line.
- Thrive in a flat hierarchy -
- you think quickly on your feet and are always looking for opportunities to grow.
- You have a strategic mindset and are always coming up with faster, more clever ways to get to the same result.
- Excellent email communication skills- Absolutely FLAWLESS English
- Resident of a major city in Pakistan- Have your own laptop computer with at least 4MBPS internet connection
- Commit to working with us for at least one year.
- Graduated from a top university in Pakistan.
- Previous writing, editing, or customer service experience.
- Great grades in English classes.
- Our Interviewing and Onboarding Process:
- This form is designed to test your customer service skills, sales capabilities, and mastery of the English language.
- If you pass this test, we’ll conduct a telephonic interview and go over whatever questions you have.