Job Description SmartFun Studios is looking for a Unity Game developer, with experience and expertise in Android/ iOS platforms with development experience in Unity Engine.
· Collaborate with the development team to code any game system including Gameplay, framework, rendering, and networking.
· Implement game functionality as per communicated design
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
· Well versed with rapid prototyping & agile development methodology in cooperation with marketing and product design teams.
· Determine and fix the gameplay bugs detected by the production and quality control teams.
· Work in small, focused, engineering teams to create and develop new Mobile apps or games.
· Porting Games for different mobile and platforms.
· Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment.
· 1-3 years of experience as a mobile/Unity game programmer.
· Should have shipped at least 2 commercial titles on iOS, Android platforms.
· Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles and user session management.
· Should have experience in Native plugin development.
· Should have experience of working with third party plugins (eg: Flurry, Admob, Vungle, Tapjoy, Game Center, etc...).
· Should have experience of working on cross platform game engine (Android/iOS).
· Knowledge of object oriented development in C++.
· Preferably B.E Comp, B.Sc., B.Cs. or M.S. in computer science or equivalent.
· Should possess excellent debugging skills.
· Should have experience porting title for different mobile platforms.
· Familiar with SWIFT and Objective-C.
smartFun Studio is involved in developing original mobile titles to redefine experiences. The company is a startup and provides great opportunity for young and energetic programmers with passion to create a mark in the field. We are poised for expansion and hiring talented software engineers.