- Salary: RS 50,000/month
- Two months’ paid maternity/paternity leave
- Ten paid days off/year
- In 2017, we received more than 400 applications; only three candidates were shortlisted.
**** A majority of applications are automatically rejected for being incomplete or having grammatical mistakes.
- Please read and answer each question carefully; we are highly selective about who we choose to work with and will be rejecting all carelessly filled out applications.
- Interacting with American clients on a daily basis; should have an easy-to-understand accent and complete knowledge of American culture and mannerisms.
- Answering emails professionally and engaging with clients.
- Studying resources and learning quickly.
- Writing resumes, LinkedIn profile content, cover letters. Analyzing job listings from a variety of industries. (There is a 7-week paid training period to help you master this aspect of the job.)
- Your English has to be ABSOLUTELY flawless.
- You must be living in Pakistan.
- You must have your own laptop computer.
- You must live in a major city.
- Your internet connection must be at least 4MBPS.
- You must be able to take feedback constructively.
- You must commit to working with us for one year.
- We’re only accepting full-time workers; working for any other companies or studying at university, even part-time, is a major violation of our contract. If you are currently in school, please apply anyway -- we will consider your application when you graduate.
- Graduated from a top university in Pakistan.
- Previous writing, editing, or customer service experience.
- Great grades in English classes.
Our Interviewing and Onboarding Process:
- If you are interested, please fill out this written interview form, which is designed to test your mastery of the English language. (You are here.)
- If we like your application, we'll ask you to fill out a supplemental written interview form to further test your mastery of the English language.
- Then, we’ll conduct a telephonic interview and go over whatever questions you have.
- Finally, we’ll begin your paid training, which will last seven weeks.