Smash Cloud is a custom software development company that offers a range of software design and development services to companies across the world.
Our delivery center is based in Lahore and our clients are spread across 4 continents.
- Smash Cloud has projects of different sizes and across multiple industries – a project can be as simple as gathering requirements for a simple eCommerce website or as complex as redefining an entire software company’s value proposition and product.
- Smash Cloud's core mission is to solve business problems through digital experiences and software solutions.
- To execute projects effectively, we seek to develop a deep understanding of our clients’ context - this context is called domain knowledge.
- Having domain knowledge of every industry or business model under the sun is impossible – that is why we have a research and inquiry process through which we understand a client’s business needs and goals.
- That is where our business analysts come in.
- Your job will be to understand project requirements by analyzing a client’s business goals and translating them into a project brief with feature requirements and a customer journey.
- It’s a lot of fun, and a lot of work – and if you’re the type of person that reads up on business stories, models and enjoys business case studies – this role would be absolutely perfect for you.
- While we’re comfortable with candidates that may not have formal education in computer science, having at least 2 years of relevant experience, working alongside developers, producing software documentation and a strong understanding of the overall software development life cycle is a prerequisite for the role.
- Candidates with a computer science/software engineering background that have pivoted towards business analysis/product management will be preferred.
- Strong Business Concepts
Strong Communication Skills
Critical Thinking Skills
At least 2 years of relevant experience
Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle