The salary range for this vacancy is between 75K-150K+, depending on the candidate's skill level SmashCloud is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join its fast-growing team.
This is a senior position and candidates with at least 3 years of professional experience should apply.
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Prioritize and plan testing activities
- Play the role of test engineer: Design, develop, and execute automated tests
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
- Perform regression testing
- Coordinate with clients on integrating quality assurance with development processes
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- A keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements
- Experience with Cypress, Selenium and other testing tools is necessary
- Candidates must have at least 3 years of quality assurance experience; including creating automated tests using popular testing frameworks/tools
- Candidates with security testing experience will be preferred
You will have the opportunities to build on and learn new exciting skills.
- Opportunity to work on the latest testing technologies/processes/frameworks and practices
- You will be working with different cloud technologies like AWS and Azure, modern architectures such as microservices, multi-tenancy - and frameworks such as Serverless.
- You will be part of teams working on multiple projects across different industries
- Multiple opportunities to enhance and improve your communication skills
- You will be working at a fun and vibrant place that would help you enormously with your social skills
- You will be provided health insurance benefits
- We have a team culture that focuses on individual growth