The Social Media Expert with hands-on experience in Google AdWords and Facebook Adverts will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising. Administration includes but is not limited to:
Main duties and responsibilities include but not limited to the following;
· Developing, implementing and managing global social media marketing strategies.
· Running Google AdWords campaigns.
· Managing Facebook Adverts campaigns.
· Optimize landing pages for search engine quality score.
· Serve as liaison with paid search engine contacts. Conduct online research, generate content for various marketing initiatives and write creative for websites.
· Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
· Design and Create online creative artwork, Blogs etc.
· Online and offline content creation and deployment.
· Social profiles creations and promotional campaign management.
· Creating and execution of all social media activities and campaigns.
· Providing art directions to designers.
· Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
· Monitor performance of social media pages.
· Writing product descriptions, brand support material etc.
· Proof reading, editing and writing content on a regular basis for building up the website including informative short articles.
· Familiarity with search engine optimization writing techniques.
· Writing content for various marketing initiatives of the company including product documentation.
· Other ad-hoc duties as required.
Required Qualification & Skills:
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree with focus on Marketing/Mass Communication/Media Studies or any other relevant discipline.
· Minimum 5-year experience in running mega campaigns on Google AdWords and Facebook Adverts independently.
· Adequate SEO knowledge.
· Experience in Google plus.
· Ability to perform research, analyze websites, document changes, and make decisions regarding optimization approach.
· Strong Communication skills (both written and spoken).
· Impeccable English writing & editing skills at a professional level.
· Candidates having hands-on experience with Photoshop will be preferred.
· Strong knowledge of Social Media Tools.
· Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
· Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.