The Social Media Intern with a little bit of experience in Google AdWords and Facebook Adverts will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising.
Main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following;
- Developing and implementing media strategies.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
- Coordination with different business units to implement the social media strategy.
- Design and Create online creative artwork, Blogs, etc.
- Online and offline content creation and deployment.
- Social profiles creations and promotional campaign management.
- Creating and executing all social media activities and campaigns.
- Providing art directions to designers.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content, and conversion of the company website.
- Monitor performance of social media pages.
- Help coordinate media and trade events.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
Required Qualification & Skills:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Marketing/Mass Communication/Media Studies or any other relevant discipline.
- Nominal experience in running mega campaigns on Google AdWords and Facebook Adverts independently.
- Adequate SEO knowledge.
- Ability to perform research, analyze websites, document changes.
- Strong Communication skills (both written and spoken).
- Impeccable English writing & editing skills at a professional level.
- Knowledge of Social Media Tools.
- Knowledge of online marketing and understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.