This position will be responsible for the following functions:
• Support/facilitate team in project selection process
• Conduct participatory rural appraisal
• Facilitate and support in formation of various community/village base organizations.
• Develop term of partnership (ToP) and Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the village base organization or communities/beneficiaries
• Conduct social mobilization /orientation sessions with communities.
• Plan, budget and implement capacity building trainings / exchange visits.
• Resolve community conflicts among the beneficiary communities through use of social mobilization tools.
• Monitor project activities through regular field visits and interaction with communities.
• Assist programme team in preparation of different activity reports.Required qualification/ experience: Post graduate degree in Sociology/Social/Development studies from a well reputed university with at least 3 to 5-years’ of experience in social mobilization with community infrastructure or construction projects.