· Organize and mobilize farmers into groups for participatory learning
· Provide support and facilitate farmer groups in introduction and establishment of Climate Smart Agriculture (CSA) practices and Best Agricultural Practices (BAP) and other issues that come up for individual groups.
· To work directly with farmers, and help them discover important concepts/ issues in crops farming through practical learning.
· Development of Farmers as Facilitators for Farmer to Farmer Learning
· Maintain confidentiality of all information that comes by virtue of appointment and in the course of assigned duties.
· Implementing the agreed action plan to the agreed standards and deadlines
· Regular liaison with the Donor and Partner organization on all project-related matters
· Ensuring the effective preparation and delivery of all project events and meetings and production of all necessary documentation
· Taking responsibility for the effective flow of information between team members, participants in project activities, and the Donor.
· On-going evaluation of project activity and reporting on project progress to the Donor.
· Submission of the final results of the project to the Donor.
· Participation at meetings for coordinators nationally and internationally.
· Facilitate project team communication, through meetings, regular contacts and using communication tools.
Established in 2009, SOFT is an Islamabad based national society working for professional facilitators and trainers across Pakistan. It is not for profit society registered under Society Registration Act 1860. The idea of SOFT emerged from the last 10 years efforts being made at the platform of Nat ...Read More