Our Company is looking for an intelligent, analytical, passionate Senior Developer to be part of an agile development team making use of cutting-edge technologies. Your primary responsibilities will be to architect, design, document, develop, and unit test these applications, and to coordinate with the rest. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, enterprise level design and quality product is essential.
Duties & Responsibilities:
As a senior developer your responsibilities are;
- Design, develop, test and deploy complex application components.
- Architecture and redesign code for maintainability, scalability, security and efficiency.
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Optimize and maintain legacy database systems
- Research alternative technologies, processes, best practices, and development methodologies to foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices for the full SDLC including coding standards, code reviews, source control (GIT, SVN), build processes, testing, and operations
- Create beta and staging sites for review and feedback while adhering to GIT usage or backups and tracking.
- Unit testing code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured and is compatible with browsers, devices or operating systems.
- Follow industry standards with regards to maintaining code-level documentation (comments/release notes/versioning) for all code written.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Work with Scrum Team to plan system releases and Sprints/Iterations.
- Revise, update, refractor and debug code
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- To work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation
- The ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues
- Interest and experience in Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud etc.
- Hands on experience in Object Oriented Programming using .NET Framework (3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6).
- Programming Languages (ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms/ Win Forms, C#, Entity Framework, NET Core.
- Highly skilled in SQL Programming (Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexing ) using (2012, 2017)
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services e.g. (S3, Lambda, Dynamo DBetc.)
- Good knowledge of working with the APIs (like Google Maps, Graph API, Twitter, PayPal, and Face book).
- Interface Protocols & Standards (RestfulAPI’s, Web Services, Window Services)
- Proficient in Debugging and Troubleshooting.
- Experienced in using Source Control (SVN / GitHub).
- Must be able to write clean code following industry standard and best practices.