Soft Acon Pakistan is providing offshore IT services for its parent company SwipBox A/S. Since 2012, Swipbox has been dedicated to delivering outstanding solutions to its international business partners.
It is headquartered in Denmark with offices in Poland, Australia and Pakistan.
For about a decade, SwipBox has been a software company with a hardware solution, providing parcel logistics companies with innovative software solutions along with solid hardware, which has set new standards for parcel lockers.
Prospectively, these are still our key competencies.
- We are looking for a QA engineer, who would be responsible for the planning, design and execution of software testing on a wide range of applications both simple and complex.
- QA engineer will work together with the developers and the business analyst in order to execute and validate test cases based on functional requirements.
- The ideal candidate is resourceful, hands on, results driven, articulate and able to multitask in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
As a QA engineer, your responsibility will be to
- Replicate issues in QA environment as well as communicate resolutions and workarounds to the development teams.
- Be an active participant in backlog grooming and sprint planning meetings.
- Analyze user stories and acceptance criteria to determine the test strategy on a per sprint basis, including risk analysis and prioritization.
- Reviews all requirements and creates a test strategy for a project
- Create test plans to thoroughly cover scenarios for new feature work.
- Plan, schedule and perform software tests.
- Communicate results of software testing efforts to the rest of the team through test reports and Jira.
- Validating that the user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Reporting clearly the status of assigned tasks and testing efforts to managers and business stakeholders.
You Should Have
- 4 to 5 years of experience in software Quality Assurance and testing roles emphasizing on backend service and mobile applications and end to end integration testing verification.
- Self starter with the ability to handle multiple priorities and projects
- High Level understanding of QA methodology and test environments
- Proactive communicator ability to raise issues in a professional manner
- Ability to work independently with minimal management oversight
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Experience with Test Management, Defect Tracking tools and code repositories like JIRA, Bit Bucket
- Understanding of Non Functional testing and End to End Systems Integration testing
- Ability to provide multiple paths of testing utilizing a risked based approach
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum software development life cycle methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Excellent analytical and organizational skills Strong deductive reasoning