We are Soft Source PVT LTD and we provide Hiring facilities in United States of America one of our client ICE Consulting is looking for a Remote Marketing Resource to work from our Asia office in Gulberg Lahore to set appointments and line up new business opportunities. ICE Consulting is an established 70+ team Managed Network Support Services provider to its country-wide clients in US with 3 offices locations in the greater Bay Area in USA. You will be calling leads’ lists to gather company information and set appointments for our sales people to do presentations on our services. You won’t be required to actually sell our technical services and products, but simply build a prospect’s interest enough to agree to meeting with our sales person.
The best way to describe our company environment is that it’s a place where you and your ideas are welcome and respected, your efforts are acknowledged, there’s plenty of room for creativity, and you have a significant impact on our company’s direction.
To be successful in this job you’ll need to
- Excellent English Communication Skills. IELTS or TOEFL would be a plus.
- Have a very pleasant phone voice and the ability to speak confidently about our company. Before you even make your first call we will train you on our services and how to get past the ‘gate-keepers’ to gain information from the right people in our target companies and set appointments with them.
- Not be afraid of the phone! And more importantly, not take rejection personally. We’ve found that the most successful people in this job are those who don’t see rejections over the phone as a failure, but rather simply an opportunity to get to your next ‘win’ quicker!
- Have experience with computers and the Internet – you should be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. We aren’t looking for computer whiz’s here, but folks who are comfortable with a PC and software.
- Good knowledge of social media selling and some telemarketing/sales experience, that’s a real plus! Experience with managed IT technical services and product’s is preferred, but it’s not an absolute must.
- Be able to maintain detailed records of prospect interactions and enter them faithfully into our company ERP software.
- Be creative – brainstorm on other ways we can get our name out to prospects – and be able to carry out these new efforts.
- Understand that this position is critical to the company and you will need to be highly responsive and CONSISTENT in your daily calls. Again, this is where you’ll need to feel comfortable with making lots of calls!
- Take absolute pride in your quality of work and attention to details. We’re sticklers here in our commitment to customer service and we expect nothing less from each other!
Benefits: Performance based bonuses. Health Insurance, Annual Paid Leaves, OPD.