· Develop and maintain IT policies & procedures for the use of IT Services and comply with IT Standards, Procedures and audit findings
· Work with management to propose, agree & deliver IT services, IT systems’ review, planning and implementation.
· Network management including: backup, anti-virus, firewall & security management, and management of systems, office software & company specific applications, and end-user desktop support.
· Ensure smooth operation of company’s existing and new IT systems
· Maintain existing ERP modules, data backups and system security
· Analyze user requirements, procedures and problems from operational specifications and suggest ideas to improve existing systems
· Planning, budgeting and procuring IT equipment and liaison with vendors for development, support and maintenance of Software Applications and IT Systems
· Create, test and maintain a comprehensive disaster recovery plans
· To coordinate with implementers/consultants and to assist the end-users in performing UAT.
· Plan, develop and manage training programs for end-users, to ensure that relevant end-users are adequately trained to perform their functions.
· A Four-year degree in an IT related field of study is required.
· Minimum of 3 years relevant experience on similar position in manufacturing industry. The experience to implement ERP will be preferred.
· Strong understanding of platform functionality as well as monitoring all network services and processes.
· Active directory configuration & maintenance, and understanding of ERP systems functionality, Firewalls and Routing.
· Good working experience of databases including MS SQL 2016
· Ability to work effectively with people at all levels, including internal & external teams and capability to work calmly under pressure and to meet deadlines.
· Excellent organizational & time management skills & ability to approach technical issues in a practical & logical manner Self-motivated, proactive with effective verbal and written communication skills.
This job is a Lahore based. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Fresh graduates must not apply.