For our rapidly growing projects, we are looking for a SQL developer and administrator who will be responsible for designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic operations team and will be responsible for ensuring that SQL Server Databases for custom-developed applications.
- Maintenance and support of SQL Server databases across multiple environments.
- Installation and configuration of SQL server clusters and storage.
- Responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical SQL Server RDBMS systems, to ensure the availability and consistent performance of our corporate applications.
- Capable of working independently and collaboratively on data warehouse.
- Writing queries, stored procedures used for front-end applications (websites, desktop applications).
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, performance monitoring & tuning, security, availability, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Must have strong SQL query writing skills in SQL Server.
- Experience in planning and managing the data migration process.
- Knowledge of Visual StudioSQL Server Data Tools, application and data testing.
- Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements.
- Assist and produce high quality database design and write stored procedures, functions, triggers and views using T-SQL by strictly following best practices and coding standards.
- Backup configurations and monitoring.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- SQL Server certifications will be preferred.
- Experience with SQL Server Analysis/Integration/Reporting Services will be preferred.