We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to support our client's Cloud Engineering team's efforts to manage operational development, test and production environments. They are responsible for setting up and managing the operation of project development and test environments as well as the software configuration management processes for the entire application development lifecycle.
- Research, evaluate, develop and deploy new applications. A large degree of autonomy is expected
- The individual will be responsible for defining and maintaining the development and deployment infrastructure for various cloud-based as well as on-premise applications.
- The individual work closely with software developers on the maintenance and troubleshooting of applications.
- Responsible for root cause analysis including troubleshooting of build and deployment-related issues.
- Responsible for ensuring the continuous improvement and evolution of software work products.
- 3-5 years’ non-trivial, production-level experience
- Deploying .NET applications and websites
- Docker and related orchestration technologies
- Scripting languages such as Python, Bash, PowerShell
- Experience with SQL Server
Education / Experience
- B.S or M.S in Computer Science or similar engineering disciplines including Software Engineering/ IT / Computer Science & Computer Engineering.
- 3-5 years’ experience covering the entire software lifecycle in a team-oriented environment.
- Broad automation experience in build, test, configuration, and deployment in complex environments. Solid experience managing environments from development to production